How do these scars look to you? I have had mastopexy and breast agmentation (Photo)

I am 32 and I have 3 children and I was breastfeeding them. My breasts changed and went down , so it looked like breasts from an old lady, so I decided to fix them. 6 weeks before I had mastopexy and breast augmentation . Motiva implants both sides. How do these scars look like to you? Are my boobs loose or look natural? Also , the doctor did Umbillical hernia, meaning he fix my bellybutton which , caused of oregnancy, was huge. How does it look like to you? Thank you in advance

Questioning Scars after Breast Lift with Implants

All surgical procedures carry some degree of risk Any breast operation can result in changes in sensation. This happens less with lifts than reductions but is still possible Occasionally, minor complications occur and do not affect the surgical outcome. Major complications associated with this procedure are rare. The suitability of the breast lift procedure and specific risks may be determined during your consultation.

#Hypertrophic or #keloid scars can be a problem. The worst are usually under the breast with an #AnchorLift or inverted “T”. These can be treated like all thickened scars with re-excision, laser, kenalog/5-FU injections, creams, silicone strips and other methods to reduce and improve healing.