Deep or Total FX for early undereye wrinkles /general resurfacing of crepey skin?

Dear experts, as a 35-year old female, I would like to know which laser would be most suited to treat my early underye wrinkles and recent loss of overall facial skin elasticity most effectively. I was wondering if a deep or even total FX would be too aggressive for the treatment of undereye skin? Does it rather depend on the setting or would you recommend an Active FX treatment instead? Thank you very much for your answers!

Deep or Total FX

We normally use Total FX for undereye laser and it is not too aggressive. Active FX will not give you as good of a result. I would recommend Deep and Active FX(Total FX) for this area.

Fort Lauderdale Oculoplastic Surgeon

Dark Circles, Eyelid Wrinkles/Bags Treatment -- Restylane or Belotero with Cannulas, Clear+Brilliant, Eclipse Micropen, Viva

I love co2 or erbium laser for patients who are younger, just low densities. Follow this with prp microneedling and long term non ablative lasers like fraxel.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Active/Deep or Total FX

This laser is a great option for skin rejuvenation in younger patients. The settings can be adjusted to treat specific areas based on the condition of the skin. Generally, in our practice, we recommend the Total FX around the eye area. Make sure you consult someone who is very comfortable with this laser. Look at plenty of before and afters prior to making your decision.

Clayton L. Moliver, MD

FX for Skin Rejuvenation

The FX system is fantastic for overall skin rejuvenation. Fitzpatrick skin types of a 1 or 2 are the best candidates. With that in mind, I would recommend that you do the Total FX. The Deep FX is performed to generate collagen production and help with skin elasticity. It can be performed at a higher setting around your eyes to specifically address periorbital rhytids. The Active FX is designed to improve sun damage and improve texture. Doing both the Active and the Deep FX constitutes a TotalFX. Good luck with your treatment!

Gilbert Lee, MD