How many follicles on average will be needed for me for FUE transplant? (Photos)

Will it be possible to complete in one sitting? How many inch of new hair line will be appropriate (will 30 follicles per square inch be enough?). I highly appreciate the inputs.

Photos cannot assess how many grafts you may need. There is no basis of what your expectation may be.

Photos cannot assess how many grafts you may need.  There is no basis of what your expectation may be.  There is no examination of how much MORE hair loss you may have.  The old fashion way of seeing a doctor for an examination and consultation is still the best method.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

FUE

You should ask for a maximal transplant. It is possible that you will need a second session many years from now. I would shoot for at least 2000 follicles with FUE.  Best of luck with your hair restoration journey. 

Benjamin C. Paul, MD

How many follicles will I need

If you do not have fine hair but medium or better, you can probably accomplish your goals in 1 session with about 70% predictability. See a doctor for an estimate

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon