Breast reduction/lift; I'm looking for doctors in the Santa Clara area?

I was more than qualified for a breast reduction/lift from Kaiser. I'm looking around for doctors. Can anyone recommend a plastic surgeon that specializes in breast reduction from the Santa Clara Kaiser office (perhaps a well trusted colleague of yours) and does anyone know of a Dr.Angela song in walnut creek? Opinions needed! They recommend a size C cup for me

Breast reduction/lift; I'm looking for doctor.

Thanks for the question. I would suggest starting with your American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons. Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices concentrate on aesthetic surgery. Ask to SEE lots of examples of their work AND preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done. Be very careful with your decision-making. You will find, while doing your due diligence, that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you; again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the relevant Board of Plastic Surgery.    Be very careful with your decision-making. You will find, while doing your due diligence, that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you; again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.

With the goal of improving communication with my patients I find the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural” or “C cup” means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful. Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup size may also be inaccurate.
  I hope this, and the attached link (dedicated to breast implant removal surgery concerns), helps. Best wishes.