I have very bad receding gums at the front of my mouth. (Photo)

I was wondering what a options I have they are not causing me pain I just don't like thelool of the what would you opinion be on this matter.I have went and got a deep clean do you think this might help

Gum Recession

From your photo, it appears that local factors such as bacterial plaque that has adhered to your root surfaces have not been completely addressed. I suggest you to continue with anti-infective periodontal therapy and LANAP if indicated prior to making a final decision or evaluating for root coverage procedures.

Dental Cleaning

Hi, thank you for your question. I recommend you visit a periodontist because gum recession in many times is associated with gum disease. From the picture you have provided, I can see your gums are swollen, red, irritated, have heavy amounts of bacteria, and tartar. The infection needs to be cleared before assessing and repairing the gums. Best of luck to you. 

Gum recession

You are definitely in need of having your teeth cleaned. Removing the debris and allowing them to heal will give a better picture of what the recession truly looks like.