Wrinkles loose fat around mouth 28 years old. Any suggestions? (photos)

I have recently noticed signs of aging around my mouth. My skin is still tight everywhere else and no signs of wrinkling. I do not smoke. I did lose some weight. My main concern is around my mouth I have some fine lines and what seems to be volume loss. Would Botox or filler be able to treat these balls of fat and loosening skin.

Dynamic wrinkles corners of the mouth

Need some voulme filler with Belotero in the lower face and also consider some resurfacing options like fractional laser or eMatrix or microneedling with PRP.

Best
Dr. Karamanoukian

Wrinkles around the mouth and signs of aging in 20's

The best combination of treatments for you would be Voluma and Thermage.  Thermage would tighten up the skin and prevent aging by building up the collagen in your skin.  Voluma can help to replace facial volume in just these areas.  Please be certain to consult an expert for the best results. Best, Dr. Green

Signs of Aging

By the pictures it is hard to tell exactly which area you are concerned about. Fillers would mask the "balls" that your eye is catching. Fillers can be placed around the area of concern to blend the area in
Hope this helps!

Alan B. Brackup, MD, FACS
Philadelphia Oculoplastic Surgeon

Will Botox treat area around my mouth?

Botox treats fine lines and wrinkles DUE TO THE ACTION OF THE FACIAL MUSCLES. Lines that are not caused by facial expression are not treated by BOTOX and generally need a filler such as Juvederm, Restylane, Perlane, Sculptra. Your photographs do not demonstrate enough detail for me to give you further advice.

Elyse Rafal, MD
Stony Brook Dermatologist