Vaser or smart lipo? (Photos)

Do I need vaser or smart lipo to trim down my thighs? Also do I need to get both outer and inner thighs done? Am on a budget so cannot afford ridiculously high prices. Any recommendations for doctors in Dubai? Thanks

Vaser Hi Definition Liposculpture/ Liposuction/Fat Grafting/ BBL

I appreciate your question.

Vaser assisted liposuction utilizes ultrasound to emulsify or melt felt prior to removal. It is also used to etch or define the muscles and normal anatomy to enhance the results. I use a specialized technique to remove the deeper fat areas and sculpt the superficial fat, so that one can achieve the goal of having not only a flatter stomach but also a more defined and curvaceous body if wanted. I can use this technique on the arms as well.

I also use the fat removed to graft into the pecs for men or breasts for women as well as into the arms and other areas to further enhance muscle definition.

The best candidates for the procedure already have a good muscular base.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.  Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic plastic surgery and high definition body contouring.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

Good Candidate for Vaser Liposuction

Thanks for your photos. You are a good candidate for vaser liposuction and we have a lot of patients from Dubai who are performing their surgery in our clinic. Please contact my clinic for getting more details about the procedure, how the follow up is and what should be done and prices. Best Regards

Ozge Ergun, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Vaser liposuction

Hello, and thank you for your questions and her photos. It is difficult to tell based on limited pictures exactly what would be beneficial for you. I would recommend and in person consultation with the physical examination for this. I would seek out a qualified board certified plastic surgeon with expertise in these procedures. Although in the past we have used Smart lipo, we are much more comfortable currently using the VASER device. Best of luck.

John J. O`Brien, Jr., MD
Saint Petersburg Plastic Surgeon