Vaser or smart lipo? (Photos)

Do I need vaser or smart lipo to trim down my thighs? Also do I need to get both outer and inner thighs done? Am on a budget so cannot afford ridiculously high prices. Any recommendations for doctors in Dubai? Thanks

Good Candidate for Vaser Liposuction

Thanks for your photos. You are a good candidate for vaser liposuction and we have a lot of patients from Dubai who are performing their surgery in our clinic. Please contact my clinic for getting more details about the procedure, how the follow up is and what should be done and prices. Best Regards

Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Vaser liposuction

Hello, and thank you for your questions and her photos. It is difficult to tell based on limited pictures exactly what would be beneficial for you. I would recommend and in person consultation with the physical examination for this. I would seek out a qualified board certified plastic surgeon with expertise in these procedures. Although in the past we have used Smart lipo, we are much more comfortable currently using the VASER device. Best of luck.

John J. O'Brien, Jr., MD
Saint Petersburg Plastic Surgeon