Vaser or smart lipo? (Photos)

Do I need vaser or smart lipo to trim down my thighs? Also do I need to get both outer and inner thighs done? Am on a budget so cannot afford ridiculously high prices. Any recommendations for doctors in Dubai? Thanks

About Vaser Lipo For the Thighs

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Vaser liposuction, also known as Vaser #lipo, LipoSelection or Liposuction, is an advanced body #contouring procedure that selectively removes unwanted body fat. An alternative to the harsh techniques of traditional liposuction, #Vaser lipo uses state-of-the-art ultrasound technology designed to gently #reshape your body. There are three types of #Vaser Lipo. Each benefit patients differently depending on their needs. 

However, vaser liposuction is NOT a method of #weight loss or an alternative to diet and exercise. It does not affect one's metabolism. It is usually recommended that patients who have recently experienced weight loss and massive weight loss (#MWL) remain consistent at their weight for at least six to twelve months prior any cosmetic surgery. Such will better ensure longer lasting results of the procedure without risking the fluctuation and stretching of the skin tissue. 
An ideal  #candidate for Vaser Liposuction is a person in good health who seeks a minimally invasive way to remove stubborn fat with less downtime than traditional #liposuction.  Vaser is ideal for those seeking improved definition of muscles and contouring.  Those who seek increased sculpting of are ideal vaser lipo candidates.

It's best to begin consulting with a board certified plastic surgery to learn if you are a candidate for liposuction. If so, you will then learn more about which #technique will work best for you and your goals. It is important you select a plastic surgeon who is #board-certified and has a great deal of experience with #vaser #liposuction. 

Vaser Hi Definition Liposculpture/ Liposuction/Fat Grafting/ BBL

I appreciate your question.

Vaser assisted liposuction utilizes ultrasound to emulsify or melt felt prior to removal. It is also used to etch or define the muscles and normal anatomy to enhance the results. I use a specialized technique to remove the deeper fat areas and sculpt the superficial fat, so that one can achieve the goal of having not only a flatter stomach but also a more defined and curvaceous body if wanted. I can use this technique on the arms as well.

I also use the fat removed to graft into the pecs for men or breasts for women as well as into the arms and other areas to further enhance muscle definition.

The best candidates for the procedure already have a good muscular base.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.  Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic plastic surgery and high definition body contouring.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

Good Candidate for Vaser Liposuction

Thanks for your photos. You are a good candidate for vaser liposuction and we have a lot of patients from Dubai who are performing their surgery in our clinic. Please contact my clinic for getting more details about the procedure, how the follow up is and what should be done and prices. Best Regards

Vaser liposuction

Hello, and thank you for your questions and her photos. It is difficult to tell based on limited pictures exactly what would be beneficial for you. I would recommend and in person consultation with the physical examination for this. I would seek out a qualified board certified plastic surgeon with expertise in these procedures. Although in the past we have used Smart lipo, we are much more comfortable currently using the VASER device. Best of luck.