What is the right type nose job for my nose? (photos)

I had bone growth which was blocking my right nostril so I had gone for a surgery by an ENt surgeon when I was a teenager . He unblocked it but my nose shape changed a lot after surgery and it become crooked and ugly , now I want a straight nose . which one is the best procedure for me and if there any non surgeical nose lift available for problem like mine ?

What is the right type nose job for my nose?

Thank you for your question and photos, you will need secoundary Rhinoplasty the best to to visit a plastic Surgeon in your area that where you can have a full consultation and examination.

Revision rhinoplasty for the very poor rhinoplasty result.

Revision rhinoplasty for the very poor rhinoplasty result. Make sure you see a VERY experienced revision rhinoplasty surgeon who can show you MANY noses as bad as yours that he has fixed..

Revision rhinoplasty candidate

From the limited photographs, it appears that there are many issues with the nose which may require a revision rhinoplasty with cartilage grafting techniques, osteotomy's to straighten the nasal bones, and shaving down the dorsal hump and lifting the tip. A deviated septum may need to be addressed if there's any blockage of airflow in the back of the nose. For more information and many rhinoplasty before-and-after results, please see the link and the video below

Based on your photos, an open approach with structural grafting will give your nose the best change of achieving a beautiful result. Discussing your concerns with a rhinoplasty specialist will give you an accurate idea of what kinds of changes are surgically possible.  

Donald B. Yoo, MD

Hello and thank you for your question.   There are several maneuvers which can help your nose.  Based on your photograph, you may benefit from a tip refining rhinoplasty. Your surgeon can accomplish this by trimming, suturing, and reshaping the cartilage in your lower nose. Cartilage grafts may also be used to help improve tip refinement. You may also benefit from a spreader graft to help straighten your nose.  Make sure you specifically look at before and after pictures of real patients who have had this surgery performed by your surgeon and not just a computer animation system. The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD

Nasal reconstruction

Based on the photos of your nose, you have collapse and asymmetry. To provide long-term improvement you will require extra support, likely in the form of re-building the cartilaginous foundation of your nose. A common approach is to harvest rib cartilage. Please be sure to consult with a surgeon who is experienced in revision rhinoplasty. Good luck!

Mark Been, MD
Barrington Facial Plastic Surgeon

Right type of rhinoplasty

From your photos, you will need the bones straightened and the lower portion of the nose supported. You would need to be seen in person to determine the exact course of action, but you will need cartilage from somewhere and depending on how much is left in your septum from the prior surgery, rib cartilage may be needed. Again, I would first recommend consulting with a revision rhinoplasty surgeon. 
Best of luck

David Reinstadler, MD
Newport Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon

Nasal Surgery Question

Thank you for your question.  I would recommend that you have an in-person consultation with a board-certified facial plastic or general plastic surgeon who specializes in rhinoplasty.  Based on the pictures you provided, you may be having some collapse of the nose because of your previous surgery. Possibly you could be missing some cartilage, which is needed to hold the dorsum (bridge) of the nose in place.  Again, this would best be determined with a full physical examination.   If this is the case, this can be corrected with a cartilage graft to the nasal dorsum, and to other specific areas which will help to correct the overall shape.  Based on your pictures, I would not suggest a non-surgical option.  
I hope that this helps!-David Gilpin

David Gilpin, MD
Nashville Facial Plastic Surgeon