What treatment do I need?

After having 2 kids and breastfeeding currently.my skin became dull tired with enlarge pores.deepness and dark circles under my eyes.plus some pigmentations and fine lines.I hate fillers as my sister had a bad experience with it.I am so scared to do anything as in dubai there's alote of commercial clinics and I can't trust easly.

Treatments to Rejuvenate the Skin

Hi and thank you for your question!

A picture would make all the difference in order to give the best advice. However, an overall treatment plan might involve some sort of laser or RF treatment to stimulate collagen and elastin and reverse the damage that the sun and aging can do. To complement the laser treatments, before and after, we would suggest a very thorough skin care regime, including some combination of retinoids, antioxidants, skin lighteners or brighteners, growth factors and peptides.  Our favorite treatments to address the concerns such as yours are the Halo and the Venus Viva. These are wonderful for brightening, refining pores, improving texture and discolorations.

Dr. Grant Stevens

Dull, Tired Skin/Pigmentations/Lines--Facial Aging and Lasers like Fraxel/Clear + Brilliant, RF like VIVA, Peels, Fillers, Skin

My patients love fraxel or clear and brilliant with microneedling for pores. TCA peels and skin care are also used in treatment for pores, wrinkles, and creases. Facial volume can be improved in a combination approach with botox, fillers, and fat transfer. I suggest seeing a cosmetic dermatologist with experience. Best, Dr. Emer.

Dark circles etc. under eyes.

Is impossible to answer your question without seeing photographs. Resubmit your question with photographs and we can give you a more informed answer.