Can I transplant my forehead with the same density of the rest of my head ? (photos)

23 years old ,non of my parents have balding ,born with a wide forehead ,the width of the empty space between the temples that i want to fill with hair is 17.5 cm and i want the hairline to go down for 2 cm so it's 17.5*2=35 cm , my hair density is average , i'm afraid if i made a hair transplant the new hair will not have the same density as rest of the hair which is a bigger problem for me , is it possible to have the same density ?? how many grafts do you think i need to get it done?

Density in recipient area

You can achieve the same density as the hair on the rest of your head with a hair transplant but it will take more than one transplant to do this

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon