Thermage CPT intensity?

I had it done this afternoon on my face by a nurse at a reputable dermatologist clinic. I saw immediate result, does that mean I won't see more improvements? The level of thermal intensity used was 4.5, it wasn't painful a bit uncomfy. I would like to know if the intensity was too high and what are the possible side effects

Thermage CPT and results

Thermage is a great cosmetic procedure for skin tightening and producing new collagen. When you complete the treatment you should have some initial swelling which goes away in 24 hours. The full results will come in four months. Please consult an expert for the best cosmetic results. Best, Dr. Green