Can I travel 4 days after calf liposuction? (photos)

i did my calf lipo on monday and i am travelling on friday, the flight period is 4 hours, my doctor said its safe but i am little scared, advice plz

Calf liposuction - when to travel

Thank you for asking about your liposuction.
  • Sometimes patients have a correct sense that they are not ready to travel.
  • If you don't feel ready - put off your flight.
  • If you don't trust your surgeon, s/he is still the one you have to rely on -
  • Discuss your concerns with your surgeon including how to manage the trip if you go ahead with the flight.
Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FAC

Dr Derby

I personally would not like you to travel inthe first 7 days after your procedure. But if your surgeon says its fine , you also need to trust him on that. Just take it slow and do not take any heavy hand baggage. Best of luck 

Derby Sang Caputo, MD