Second surgery using beard grafts for the scalp to increase density. (photos)

I am 35 years. I did FUE before 6 moths. around "3000" follicles. I wanna make the second HT bullet points 1- How many grafts I can get from the scalp and the beard " see the donor area in the photos" 2- Do you recommend to use my beard as donor area to increase the density? 3- Do you recommend to wait until I complete 8 month or it is fine to do it now? 4- I am an architect and I made a design for my front line and other areas using 1500 grafts :) . is it enough to get a good result? Thank you

It is best to plan your Master Plan with a doctor. It would be premature to plan for another surgery even before the

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
It is best to plan your Master Plan with a doctor.  It would be premature to plan for another surgery even before the results of the first surgery is evident.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Second surgery using beard grafts for the scalp to increase density

GreetingsThank you for your question, i would recommed that you wait till 6months and also i do advise that you do the Organic Hair Transplantation.How the “Organic Hair Transplantation” is performed? Fat tissue obtained from own body of the patient is processed and enriched from adipose tissue derived stem cells with the Cihantimur Fat Transfer Technique which uses closed circuit system. The recipient area that the “Organic Hair Transplantation” will be performed is sterilized and the mixture containing adipose tissue derived stem cells is injected to the area. The volume of the scalp is increased and nutrition process begins. Meanwhile hair grafts are extracted from the donor site with use of micro bistoury. The extracted hair grafts then classified according to their types and prepared for the transplantation process. In order to get the most natural result the angles of the hair canals are determined precisely. The donor site is dressed after the “Organic Hair Transplantation” process is completed which will be removed the following day. The recipient area is left as open.

Bulent Cihantimur, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Second hair / beard transplant

I generally like to wait until the first hair transplant has grown to see just what you got before undergoing another transplant. The use of beard donor area hair should be reserved until you deplete your donor scalp hair

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon