Strange side effect after one year of Tattoo Removal, what do I do about it? (photo)

Good day all, I have a medium size tattoo and from the second session with a different Doctor than the fist one my skin reacted very differently. It was as if it for toatly burnt or damaged. I have a dark skin and the tattoo is colored and the degree that the doctor used was pretty high without changing it according to colors. Now a year passed and if I wax or rub while showering this area will become red, painful and sollwen every time. Please advice on what's best to do thank you. Samah

Scarring after laser tattoo removal

This needs to be treated as a scar now. I would use Infini or microneedling for this. Perhaps 5FU injections.