How to get smaller and round butt shape?

Can I have round butt by losing fat rather than adding more fat by surgery my measurement is 40 and my but shape is squre,and I want my butt to look round and small (36 inch)

Rounding the butt through liposuction

Hello and Great Question.  I appreciate the time you are spending researching this procedure.  My name is Dr. Matthew J. Nykiel.  I am a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, a Fellowship Trained Cosmetic Surgeon, and a Butt Augmentation Specialist. It is possible, I would have to see photos to comment further.
Best of Luck!  Please reach out if you have any further questions or concerns. Matthew J. Nykiel, MD
Butt Augmentation Specialist

Butt Lift with Weight Loss Alone

Without out photos, it really is impossible to give you an opinion.  That being said, it is usually very difficult to achieve a fuller, more round buttock through weight loss.   When you are losing weight, the fat loss comes  from multiple areas; not just those around the buttocks.  You may also loss a significant amount of fat from the buttocks and not the surrounding area making the situation worse.  This is why many patients need fat to be added to the buttocks to give the enhanced fullness they desire.You may resubmit your question with photos that demonstrate your areas of concern but better yet would be to meet with a board-certified plastic surgeon who performs Buttock enhancement procedures to get a personal recommendation to get the results you desire.  Best to you.

Herluf G. Lund, Jr, MD
Saint Louis Plastic Surgeon