Skin texture after 13 months HT

Hi After 13 months from my procedure (3500 FUE), the skin is not normal anymore, it is shiny and abnormal in ugly way, it feels there is another layer of pink skin Also the hairline is elevated from left side, my doctor run from his responsibilities and kick me out, i m really cannot know what i should do, i want my skin back, the hair look ugly i want to shave but i cannot because of the skin status, this doctor ruin my life, he claim his 14 years dedicated to fue (ishrs/ eshrs), any help ?

If you have scarring and change in skin texture a year after surgery, it may be permanent.

If you have scarring and change in skin texture a year after surgery, it may be permanent.  If your doctor cannot help you may want to consult with another doctor.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

13 months after transplant

You are concerned about the texture of your skin after your hair transplant. Go back and see your doctor and have him or her examine you and give you an opinion on why this is

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Poor result after FUE

houssam23,Thank you for the question. I am so sorry to hear you are not happy with the FUE transplant, because it has caused abnormalities in the texture of your scalp. It is not possible to know what the problem is, without seeing you. Can you post some high resolution images? It is sometimes difficult to catch the details. 
Sincerely,
Bernardino Arocha, MD

Bernardino Arocha, MD
Houston Hair Restoration Surgeon