Skin status 15 months after hair transplant 3500 FUE

After 15 months, i want to shave my head but i cannot because the skin surface When i look to cameras or mirros from distance i cannot see much problem in the skin but when i put the glasses, everything look ruined, shiny skin like glue under each hair and uneven surface, so if i shave my head, it will not look normal at all What i can do to enhance the skin appearance? I saw many cases of punching out the hair the skin become smoother and no scars Is it possible for me to start doing that

If you are having issues after surgery, it is best to contact your doctor. Your doctor would need to examine you to understand

If you are having issues after surgery, it is best to contact your doctor.  Your doctor would need to examine you to understand what is going on.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

15 months post surgery

At 15 months, what you now have is what you can expect you will have for the rest of your life. If you have a problem with the skin, go back to see your doctor and ask about it

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon