Skin redness and burning sensation 1 year after HT. My only dream in this life now is to rid off of this curse. (photo)

After one year i m suffering from skin redness and burning sensation, sometime it become unbearble, i asked many doctors, They said it is all becuase of trabsplant hair, i notice it happen because of heat weather or humidity the receipient area always inflammed, the original doctor run away from his responsibility and put the reason on my body The only think now that help me is cortisone injection each month I need help, i cannot continue living in this way This hair transplant ruin my life

Doctor ran away

Not having a good doctor stick around is bad, of course. You now should find another doctor who is better and more stable than the first to address your concerns

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Skin redness and burning sensation after one year is not normal. It is best to see a doctor for an examination.

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon