Ridging and lower scalp area due to hair transplant after 13 months?

Hi I had extreme inflammation after hair transplant which prevent me from doing anything in my life, thanks god that stop now and my scalp feel more normal now But the issue is that i have ridging on the hairline and another spot which is lower than the rest of the scalp Also the whole skin looks shiny and dirty always and this is ruind my scalp What are my options to cure the skin? Prp, needling? I wish if i can remove the hair and smooth out the skin and forget all of this nightmare

You need to see a doctor for your issues. You cannot undo a bad result, scarring, or ridging.

You need to see a doctor for your issues.  You cannot undo a bad result, scarring, or ridging.   You need to see a doctor to find out what can be done in your case.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Ridging on the hairline

This would be highly unusual if one hair grafts were done on the leading edge. Look at your hair line and determine if the grafts are larger than 1 hair grafts in the first 1/2 cm. That would cause ridging

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon