I'm considering a rhinoplasty procedure in Dubai as that is where I am based, need help choosing a surgeon?

My five choices are Dr Dany Kayle, Dr Hossam Foda, Dr Jaffer Khan, Dr Nader Saab and Dr Gabriel Saab. Has anyone heard anything about these surgeons, good or bad? Also would anyone have any information about these surgeons please to help me with my decision? Thank you!

The chosen one, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.
I usually tell my patients that the first step for a safe plastic surgery is to choose a board certified aesthetic and reconstructive plastic surgeon.

This should have a personal website containing details of his professional biography and some photos of the procedures performed.

Your plastic surgeon should be  transparent and a honest person with you, with ethical and human values, and especially with good reputation and history. Also, it's much better if this doctor have special training and experience in procedures like the one you're interested.

Finally, i invite you to send your photos to give you more information of interest for you.

Kind regards, 
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-        

Doctor Referral Dubai

I can't speak for all of your listed physicians, but I do know Dr. Hossam Foda personally during his educational fellowship here in Houston, Texas. I know he is a fine surgeon and publishes excellent rhinoplasty results. He should be considered for consultation. 

Fred J. Bressler, MD, FACS
Houston Facial Plastic Surgeon

Thank you for your question. My advice would be to have face to face consultation with each of them then you can choose who you would like to have your operation with.