Asking about repeating the breast augmentation after two years for bigger size

I have done a breast augmentation around two years and half ago, used the moderate plus shape size 400 cc under Gland but would like to have bigger size breast , shall I consider the high profile shape ? Is it going look rounded and fake ? I want to keep natural look but fuller breast , -and is it ok to make the operation twice in less than 5 years ? Will this cause a stronger scare ? Thanks

More parametres under consideration for breast augmentation

In order to have a natural result, first of all you must see if the size of your thorax permits this augmentation. If your thorax has the adequate size for such an augmentation, very probably you will have to use extra high-profile implants. I would advise to change the position and put it under the muscle. Obviously, the more you augment your breast, the more fake your breast will look. What exactly are your limits, I can’t know if I don’t have a picture of your body. Making for a second time the operation after two years and a half it is not a problem. Very probably the scar will not be affected.

Repeating the breast augmentation after two years for bigger size

Thank you for the question. Online consultants will not be able to provide you with specific enough advice to be truly helpful. Keep in mind as you are thinking about your goals that sometimes adjustment of the breast implant pockets (capsule adjustments) may be necessary to achieve the outcome you are looking for.

Generally speaking, the best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering revisionary breast augmentation surgery is:

1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully. Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you are looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.

2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals. 

In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural but fuller” or "up a cup size” etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.

Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup size may also be inaccurate. 

3. Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly, allow your chosen plastic surgeon to work with you in determining the best plan to achieve your goals.

I hope this, and the attached link (dedicated to revisionary breast augmentation surgery concerns), helps. Best wishes. 

Breast Revision for Larger Implants

Yes, it is possible to #increase your implant size with a #revision. However, the #pocket will need adjustment and a lift may be necessary; to better #support the new implant. Additionally, a mesh for further support may be helpful depending on the #implant size and skin #elasticity.

With both implant types there are choices when it comes to size, shape, and profile. The criteria best to suit you will be discussed in full detail at your breast augmentation consultation. Any cosmetic #revision has risks of unhappy outcome or other complications. Also, the right implant for the revision is contingient on shape of body and your desired outcome.  Your procedure should always be performed by a #PlasticSurgeon who is board-certified and has a great deal of experience specializing in cosmetic #surgery. You will then greatly improve your chances of getting the result you desire, and, without the need for another revision surgery. It is suggested that you look at before and after photos of the surgeons actual patients, and read patient #reviews. Gathering all of this information will help you make a well-informed decision.

Breast Implant Exchange for Larger Implants

Thank you for your question. My best advice to you is to schedule a consultation with a board-certified plastic surgeon to discuss your aesthetic goals and concerns. She or he will perform a thorough exam and carefully measure your chest to determine what size and projection of replacement Breast Implants you will be able to safely accommodate. Very good luck to you.