I have severe toothache due to infected wisdom tooth. Any suggestions?

Hey, I have severe toothache due to infected wisdom tooth,Dentist asked to to get it removed few months back through a surgery but i did not and the pain is back.I started taking amoxicillin 500mg (3 times daily) and Metronidazole 500 mg( twice daily) along with Voltfast 50mg 4 times daily. It has been 48 hours and no change.I just came from the dentist he told me to stop Antibiotics and prescribed me to clindamycin 150mg 3 thrice meals.How long before the pains goes away? I am 23 and weigh 40kg

Pain won't go away until tooth is removed

The source of pain is the tooth and there is nothing to take that will make it all better.  Antibiotics may "take the edge off" but there is no alternative to removing the tooth.  Worse yet is combining antibiotics often makes resistant bacteria and may make fighting infection very difficult and life threatening.  MRSA, ORSA, etc were enhanced by similar actions.  See your dentist or oral surgeon as soon as possible.