I've had 2 nose jobs. I need the best doctor in the world for the third.

I need a doctor who can see what others don't. Please help me. My nose looks awful in photos. In real life it's normal but huge. I have a thick skinned nose just so you know, I need a doctor who would help me in this matter, please tell me there is a solution I'm so desperate! My first nose job was a fail. The second was a fixation for the first doctor's mistakes. I want a refined nose I want to be confident all the time and not to worry about cameras! Conclusion: I WANT TO BE SATISFIED.

Revision Rhinoplasty

Revision rhinoplasty is one of the most difficult surgeries to perform, and takes decades of experience to develop the skills to create an elegant result.  But do not be discouraged: in my own practice, I have performed revisions on patients who have had four prior rhinoplasties from other surgeons, meaning that it is indeed possible to improve your nose.  Without photos, it is difficult to discuss the specifics of your situation.  I encourage you to do your research!  Read reviews, and ensure that you find a board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in rhinoplasty and revision rhinoplasty.  Some surgeons do phone consultations, so this might be a way for you to interview doctors without flying overseas.