Is my nose more crooked than before? (photos)

I knew my nose went slightly to the left before my nose job and now it's been 2 weeks and I'm not sure if it's more crooked or I'm just over thinking.

Is my nose more crooked than before?

Thank you for your question. If you are unhappy with the look of your nose, you think that you would be much happier after a rhinoplasty operation; if you had an accident and the shape of your nose got worsened after this accident; then you can be a good candidate for rhinoplasty operation. It is a well-known fact that individuals with feeling themselves beautiful have higher self-esteem. Therefore; if the look or functionality of your nose bothers you, you can get benefit from a rhinoplasty operation

There are different kinds of rhinoplasty operations however we can divide them as the one that requires bone excision and the one that does not need bone excision. The main fact that we classify the rhinoplasty operations like that is that the results and postoperative period is associated closely with this fact. In the operations like “nasal tip correction”, “simple rhinoplasty” there is no need for a bone excision however these minor operations cannot be beneficial for everyone. The operation type is need to be determined by the surgeon according to needs of the patient. In these minor operations the rhinoplasty is performed with closed method. The bone and the cartilage tissues are not involved in the surgery directly. Small nasal bumps can be removed in these operations.

Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Possible Crooked Nose after surgery

You are also very early in your healing period but your nose does not appear "crooked" in the photographs.  I would give yourself some more healing time before your start to analyze your final result which can take up to 6-12months.

Gary Motykie, MD

Nose symmetry after surgery

Thank you for the question and photos.  I do not see any significant asymmetry from the photos you provided.  It may be that there is more that is visible in person but from the photos at least nothing really stands out for me.  Its also fairly early so any asymmetry that you may be noticing may be in part of fully the result of swelling.  Definitely give it some time to heal and reassess shape and symmetry when healing has occurred.

Dr. Remus Repta

Remus Repta, MD