My weight is 98 lbs and I'm 26 years old. How long will it take for my belly to reduce?

my tummy is like hving extra weight my age z 26 n weight is 98 n height is 5.7 can i go for this procedure ? n how long it will take for my belly to reduce

Onset of effect with CoolSculpting

I assume since you wish to reduce your belly hou are asking about CoolSculpting.  You will begin to see results by two months and the benefit will be complete between four and six months. Some people begin to see results at two weeks.

Timing of losing belly fat

Coolsculpting is the best option for nonsurgical fat reduction. Liposuction is the best surgical option. Consult in person with a board certified physician who has both options to see which is a better for your needs and objectives.

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS

Coolsculpting

A physical exam is really required to make any formal recommendations.  Coolsculpting is an effective FDA non invasive treatment for excess fat. I have seen some impressive results with a series of 2-3 treatments. However, the results do vary from patient to patient. Remember, cool sculpting requires no surgery and it will generally yield at least 10-20% improvement each treatment.  It will take up to 3 month to appreciate your final results after each treatment. However, you must understand that cool sculpting is NOT liposuction. Liposuction is a surgical procedure and will yield more definitive results. Please visit with a board certified PS to learn more about your options.

Dr. Basu
Houston, TX

Given your height and weight I would definitely recommend a consultation

Given your height and weight you would definitely want a consultation. Generally it is the patients with less tissue who tend to complain about the pain associated with the procedure as the vacuum has to suck much harder to address your areas of concern. A certified coolsculpting consultant working in a board certified plastic surgeon's office would be best to do a live consultation.

Paul Vitenas, Jr., MD

Coolsculpting works!

Hi there-

The great news is that Coolsculpting definitely works, and is definitely safe. We have years of evidence, good results, and happy patients to prove it. 

Having said that, it isn't for everyone- it's just a tool, and like any other tool, it is only going to produce great results when it is used for the problems it is best designed to improve. Without seeing you to discuss your goals and perform a careful physical examination, it isn't possible (or ethical or responsible) for me to tell you whether or not you are a good candidate for the procedure- I recommend you find a Coolsculpting Certified Center near you and pay them a visit. 

If you are a good candidate, you can expect to see your improvement evolve over the two months following your procedure, with most patients needing 2-3 treatments to get the very best outcomes.

Results in 1-3 months

CoolSculpting is an ideal procedure when you want to remove trouble fat in a specific area. Most patients can expect 20-25% reduction in fat. Results can be seen in as little as 2 weeks, with most patients seeing results in 1 to 3 months. When you visit your PS for a consultation, you should get marked by the nurse to identify how many sessions you may need. Some people need just one, some need multiple sessions. Good luck!

Michael E. Jones, MD

Cool Sculpting results

Cool Sculpting results can be seen as early as 30 days after the procedure.  Most will see results by 60 days. It can take longer in some cases.

Belly fat and Coolsculpting

Coolsculpting is an excellent rate to reduce the fat in the abdomen.  A photo would be very helpful since it depends on the fat distribution and size of the area being treated.  Coolsculpting will reduce the fat bulge by approximately 25 % in a given area.  The abdomen is the most common area treated and I have had great results.  For the best outcome please consult a board certified physician with a great deal of experience with Coolsculpting.

CoolSculpting for abdomen

The abdomen (tummy) is a very frequently treated area with CoolSculpting.  You would need to be examined to determine if you might be a good candidate for this procedure.  The final result after CoolSculpting can take 3-4 months to occur.  

Michael I. Echavez, MD
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon