Mixed oil " Aloe + sweet almond + coconut + olive + Castor Oil " for transplanted hair (Photos)

Dear Doctors : 1 month now after 3500 hair transplant in Turkey and as you see in photos its still Red and the big problem that the front area is looks smooth like my normal scalp . I stay in Dubai so communication between me is just calls or sending photos so please help . can I use a mixed oil " Aloe + sweet almond + coconut + olive + Castor Oil " to maintain my scalp ? will it affect grafts ? will it close the way that the new hair comes from ? Thanks Ayman

Castor oil, coconut oil, olive oil, or any oils are not generally recommended after surgery.

Castor oil, coconut oil, olive oil, or any oils are not generally recommended after surgery.  If you are having issues, it is best to contact your doctor.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Mixed oil " Aloe + sweet almond + coconut + olive + Castor Oil " for transplanted hair

Thank you for your question. Loss of hair is a natural process when it is between the limits that the body can restore them. When the capacity of the body to restore the hair loss is beaten by the excessive hair loss then we can name this situation something that should be treated, To obtain alive hair follicles implanted in higher rates, the latest technique being used is not the only manner, it is also affected by compliance of implantation area that we found a better way to improve as a result of our researches, The Organic Hair Transplantation. By this new and unique Organic Hair Transplantation Technique, before the extraction and implantation processes; we regenerate the implantation area with injection of stem cell enriched fat tissue. Regeneration of cells in target area before FUE transplantation with the support of stromal stem cells results in higher rate of alive thicker hair follicles

Bulent Cihantimur, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

1 month post op

your scalp is very red at this point it should have settled down. you will have lost the majority of the transplanted hairs as that is what normally happens from a transplant. I would not recommend using a combination of oils or anything to your scalp until you have been evaluated by a hair restoration surgeon near you if you are not able to get to the doctor who did your procedure, there is concern for infection just from the photos and you need to be evaluated. 

Rae Lynne Kinler, MD
Chicago Physician

Concoction to treat redness after a hair transplant

You have developed a Concoction to treat redness after a hair transplant but you should be concerned that there is an infection. Don't treat yourself. 

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon