Lip injection shaping. Any suggestions? (photos)

hi i would like to know if there was a procedure to shape your lips mine is pretty normal i just want it to look downturned a bit, how am I supposed to get a permanent result with what i want?? im ok with my lip size i just want to change the shape permanently. i want the shape exactly like the photos i attached how am i able to accomplish this?? please give me ur before and after if you have thanks.

Lip injection shaping?

What you are looking for depends on the original shape that you have now.  Without a photos it is hard to advise you.  I think you are little crazy and this does not seem like a real request.  Why would you want your lip to look like the photo you have attached.  IMO I suggest you do NOT do this.  Good luck.
Dr Vasisht

Voorhees Plastic Surgeon