Would I be able to lengthen my nose and make it slimmer with more definition with rhinoplasty? (photos)

My nose is a bit short and it looks a little 'piggish' from the front. I'm wondering if rhinoplasty can help lengthen it, make it slimmer, and it give more definition. I want it to look more like the actress' nose in the pictures.

Rhinoplasty, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.

The harmony between facial parts makes us instinctively recognize the beauty... without knowing it, without defining it, just a perception that surprises and captivates us.

In this regard, I suggest perform a Closed Rhinoplasty (without visible scars) to treat the tip, base and nasal bridge.
With this procedure you get a delicate nose, better harmonize with your other facial features.

Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-