Juvederm @ nasolabial day 2, uneven when smiling. Any suggestions? (photo)

Should I be worried? One side of my fold when I smile islower than the other!

Juvederm NLF

Juvederm takes a full two weeks to settle.  It is best to wait for it to settle than return to your injector for a follow up.

Final Result After Juvederm

Thank you for your question and for sharing your photograph.  Sorry that you are having some concerns about your postprocedure appearance.  Please keep in mind that it will take 2 weeks to allow normal postprocedure swelling to resolve and to see your final result.  At that point, if you continue to have any concerns, please be sure to see your injector for an in-person reevaluation in order to best address your concerns and to determine the best course of action.  It may be that additional product will be required for symmetry.  Hope this helps and best wishes!