I am unhappy with my rhinoplasty outcome and I would like to explore non invasive ways of making it better. (photos)

I don't like how my nostrils turned out after my rhino. I think the profile is ok but the way the nostrils are when I look at them straight is not right. I just want to know if fillers would be an option to smoothen the sides and push the nostrils slightly lower? Open to any non invasive suggestions. Thanks!

I am unhappy with my rhinoplasty outcome and I would like to explore non invasive ways of making it better.

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Greetings
Thank you for your question and photo, You can get more information on how this can be conrrected on the follow link below:

Non surgical correction after rhinoplasty?

Dear RM85,

looking at at your pictures I believe that the main problem is that the nostrils (Alan) are retracted and this is enough to make your tip look pointy.

I am not aware of any non surgical procedure to fix this and I would be very interested in knowing how you will get on with this.

In case you wish to proceed that way I would recommend simply not to use any permanent material in case the treatment fails.

I wish you the best of luck,