I am unhappy with my rhinoplasty outcome and I would like to explore non invasive ways of making it better. (photos)

I don't like how my nostrils turned out after my rhino. I think the profile is ok but the way the nostrils are when I look at them straight is not right. I just want to know if fillers would be an option to smoothen the sides and push the nostrils slightly lower? Open to any non invasive suggestions. Thanks!

I am unhappy with my rhinoplasty outcome and I would like to explore non invasive ways of making it better.

Greetings
Thank you for your question and photo, You can get more information on how this can be conrrected on the follow link below:

Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Non surgical correction after rhinoplasty?

Dear RM85,

looking at at your pictures I believe that the main problem is that the nostrils (Alan) are retracted and this is enough to make your tip look pointy.

I am not aware of any non surgical procedure to fix this and I would be very interested in knowing how you will get on with this.

In case you wish to proceed that way I would recommend simply not to use any permanent material in case the treatment fails.

I wish you the best of luck,

Stefano Cotrufo, MD, PhD
London Plastic Surgeon