I had my rhinoplasty 10 days ago and removed cast on the 6th day. Will I get the same nose when cast is removed? (Photos)

my nose looked amaaazing after i removed the cast i was so happy with the result, but now im disappointed from the swelling my nose looks terribly big which is normal i know, but i was just wondering will i get the same nose again when the cast was removed? Really scared cz i saw the nose of my dreams after the cast it was tiny and beautiful .. Im panicking a bit but the swelling is normal im sure

Rhinoplasty Recovery

At 10 days, you are very early in your recovery period and the nose is expected to be quite swollen at this point.The swelling during this time is rarely symmetric. One side will always resolve more quickly than the other. The majority of the swelling will resolve in 3-6 months, and will continue to resolve as your nose heals for up to 1-2 years. You have not reached your final shape as the nose will continue to heal and reduce in size for up to a year. Once it does reach its final shape you may be more pleased with the appearance of your nose.