I had my male breast reduction surgery 3 weeks ago , BUT still feel some PAIN within the area of tissue removal .

Is it normal to have pain in both sides of my breast ? Normally what is the SAFE time frame to wear the compression garments ? Is it possible that my breast go back to previous condition even after complete tissue removal surgery ?

Congratulations on having undergone the gynecomastia corrective surgery.  Yes, some discomfort is normal at this stage;  complete resolution may take a few more weeks.  Always best to follow up with your plastic surgeon for accurate assessment, advice, and meaningful reassurance. Best wishes.

Recovery and Discomfort Following Gynecomastia Surgery

Bruising and #swelling are normal and usually increase slightly after the removal of any tape or foam. The bruising will decrease over 3-4 weeks, but may last as long as 6 weeks. The majority of the swelling will be gone within the first 3-4 weeks. However, it may take 6-9 weeks to disappear completely.

Also, as you heal, the area may feel “lumpy” and irregular. This, too, decreases with time, and massaging these areas will help soften the scar tissue.

The #compression garment helps reduce the swelling, and the longer it is worn, the more quickly you will #heal. It can also assist in the retraction of the skin.  
Additionally, your doctor may place tape or foam over the incisions, which can be removed on day 3 or 4, before your first post-op appointment.

If you have any concerns about #healing, its best to ask questions of your surgeon or their nursing staff.

After gynecomastia surgery there may be some pain for several months

After any surgery the area is tender for several months.  It take a year to totally heal a wound and during healing some shooting pains are common.   They will pass.   My Best  Dr Commons