I am doing laser, and will finish in 6 months. Can I start Accutane in 6 months?

Accutane and laser treatments

Thank you for your question. A side effect of Accutane is skin sensitivity and an increase risks of scarring if any trauma or injury is done to the skin, which includes cosmetic procedures such as chemical peels, microdermabrasions, laser treatments, etc. If cosmetic procedures are done prior to Accutane, then least likely to scar. I highly recommend you consult with a board certified dermatologist regarding your questions and concerns. Take care and good luck.