I feel my breasts don't look natural and so big after ba. (photos)
Doctor Answers 7
Will my breasts look natural?
- There is no way of knowing how you really look through you bandages
- If your implants are under the muscle, the position will not look natural.
- And you are swollen from surgery.
- Be sure to discuss your concerns with your surgeon tomorrow.
You might also like...
Feeling Too Big After Breast Augmentation #breastaugmentation
- I wouldn't worry too much about the size of your implants immediately after your breast augmentation.
- It can take awhile for the implants to settle into place. It also takes time for the breast skin to stretch in order to fully accommodate the new implants. This can take a couple months.
- Additionally, the swelling you have will go down with time.
- Also, it can take awhile until the implants feel like a natural part of your body. So hang in there.
- It will take a few MONTHS to see your final results, so try to be patient!
- Definitely discuss your concerns with your plastic surgeon.
Post Op Concerns
Directly after surgery, swelling of the tissues will affect how your breasts look and you won't see your true results for many months. I recommend that you try not to worry about their size or appearance yet as these things will change. Let your Plastic Surgeon know a bout any concerns.
All the best
Implants over muscle
Breast Augmentation - Post Op Swelling
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.