I want to know the costs of vaser lipo for butt and thighs. I have a big butt and thighs and want them to be thin and small

My weight is 65 kg, my height is 164 cm, my age is 27 . I tried all diets but this area doesnot get smaller at all. What would be the estimated costs or average to have this procedure in Dubai ? And what is the recovery days needed to go back to work? Warm regards

Vaser Hi Definition Liposculpture/ Liposuction/Fat Grafting/ BBL

I specialize in Vaser hi Definition Liposculpture and Body Contouring procedures.

Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you see a board certified plastic surgeon in your area who specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery and who is also a member of The American Society of Plastic Surgery.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

Vaser Liposuction Cost and Recovery

Hello Memesafar, 

We offer Tumescent Liposuction and Vaser Liposuction. The first area is $2995 with any additional areas at $1255. The cost for Vaser, which is a technique using high frequency ultrasound to melt the fat and help tighten the skin, is an additional $1700. We offer virtual consultations via Skype of Facetime and would be able to better assess your needs, however, what you seem to be interested in would be at least $5700. 

Recovery time varies from patient to patient. Some return to normal routine and/or work within one week and others may take up to two. There is typically a significant amount of drainage for 24-72 hours, as we leave the small incision sites open.  I have, on occasion, had patients return to work once the drainage has ceased. I encourage no heavy lifting, running, or strenuous activity for four weeks. 

I hope this helps!

Javad Sajan, MD

Javad Sajan, MD
Seattle Physician

Cost of Vaser Liposculpture in Denver

Thank you for your question regarding Aesthetic Body Contouring. I perform Laser Assisted Liposculpture using Smartlipo, Vaser LipoSelection, Hi Def Liposculpture, and ASC Abdominoplasty. I prefer to use Smartlipo for arms and chins, but for the abdomen I have seen awesome results with Vaser.  I can take this to another level, thus sculpting and creating an athletic look to your abdomen by applying Vaser Hi Def techniques.  This depends on your characteristics, your desires, and your budget.

Our surgeon's fees are as follows:  The first zone is $3,000 - $4,500 and each additional zone is $1,500 -$2,500.  We perform body sculpting in the office under local anesthetic to dramatically lower costs.  You do not need an I.V.  This means you will not have anesthesiologist or hospital costs which can add $2,000-$4,000 to the overall cost of the procedure. There are financing options available.

As far as recovery. You should plan on not doing any strenuous exercising for 4 weeks.  You can return to work after a few days, but if you have many areas done then I would recommend taking a week off.  We require all our patients to receive post lipo therapeutic massage and lymph drainage which will shorten your recovery period and enhance your smooth results.

Oscar A. Aguirre, MD
Aguirre Specialty Care - Pelvic Surgery & Intimate Aesthetics®

Oscar A. Aguirre, MD
Denver Urogynecologist