3 c-sections, last baby 6 years ago. After that I had hernia repair 2 times, 2nd time wide mesh. Is cryolipolysis safe for me?

Actually in 2000 I had apendix surgery and after surgery the doctor found some clotting on the intestine n operated 2nd time after 18 days of first surgery to remove it. After this I got married n got 3 c section babies 2006 2008 and 2010. And then first herniaa 2013 and second 2014. So is cryolipolysis safe for me? 

CS safe for C-Section

Thank you for your question and medical background. CoolSculpting is safe for those who have had C-sections, especially 6 years ago. As for the hernia repair, I would recommend that you speak to a board certified plastic surgeon, as, depending on the area and the previous repair, you do not want to re-aggravate a hernia. There are applicators that can treat over previous hernia repairs, should that be a fit for you at consultation, but best bet is to have a full on consultation with a Certified CoolSculpting Practice. 

Baltimore Facial Plastic Surgeon

Thank you for your question. I would recommend speaking to your physician and then seeing a board certified plastic surgeon for a consultation to ensure that you are a good candidate. Regards, 

Martin Jugenburg, MD

Can i have cryolipolysis?

Thank you for the detailed medical history. It is not recommended to treat on or around Diastasis Recti.  The separation of abdomen muscles  into the right and left halves caused by the thinning of linea alba.  This appears as a protrusion or midline bulge and is not uncommon to see in women who have had multiple pregnancies (repeated episodes of stretching that muscle). A exam is needed to make sure you are a true candidate for this procedure.

Steven H. Dayan, MD
Chicago Facial Plastic Surgeon

Is cryolipolysis safe for me?

Thank you for your question and for providing your surgical history.  Since Coolsculpting only addresses the fat present under the skin, none of your prior surgeries should affect your candidacy for the procedure.  However, an exam would be necessary to make sure you do not have a hernia currently in which case I would not treat over the hernia.  Hope this helps!