Hair Transplant: Post-op 7 day progress. Is this normal? (Photo)

Hello, thanks for taking the time to read my question. I had a hair transplant seven days ago and have started noticing white bulbs and yellow "skin" on my forehead, as attached in the picture. Is this normal?

It is best to ask your surgeon about post operative care as each doctor has their unique regimen.

It is best to ask your surgeon about post operative care as each doctor has their unique regimen.   Perhaps you are not washing your scalp and hair as well enough. 

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

7 days after hair transplant

At 7 days after hair transplant, you have done a poor job at washing your hair. Now you have to use shampoo, leave it on your head for 10 minutes, and then let the water slowly take off the crusts. Do this twice a day and eventually gently rub these crusts as they will eventually come off

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon