Is a hair tansplant required? (Photo)

I m 26 year old male.. currently having androgenic alopecia.... hair line receeding and hair getting thin to a considerable amount... i already had one session of Prp which did help out and hair fall stopped to a considerable amount... right now i desire to get my hair line restored.. should i get a 1000 graft hair transplant....?? My doctor told me to continue PRP and finestride...

Hair transplant is an elective cosmetic procedure. Hair transplant surgery is never required. If you are not happy with your

Hair transplant is an elective cosmetic procedure.  Hair transplant surgery is never required.  If you are not happy with your hair line, it is best to consult with a doctor in person.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Is a hair tansplant required?

Greetings,

Loss of hair is a natural process when it is between the limits that the body can restore them. When the capacity of the body to restore the hair loss is beaten by the excessive hair loss then we can name this situation something that should be treated.  Stem cells are one of the most popular topics in the science area and it is a well-known fact that the life was built on the shoulders of these cells. Stem cells are used in treatment of many diseases today. Aesthetic plastic surgery is another area that stem cells are used for their advantages. Stem cells are obtained from the own adipose tissue of the patient. It can be stated that stem cells transferred to another place in the body yields rejuvenating, refreshing and repairing effects on the tissue. “Organic Hair Transplantation” method uses the advantages of the stem cells at the maximum level.

Bulent Cihantimur, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Hair transplant

A hair transplant is never required. If you have recession and you want to put back your hairline, then a hair transplant can do this

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon