Hair loss and thinning? (Photos)

I am around 26 ... my hairline is receeding.... i want to get it restored... i need advice... should i get a transplant..... or should Prp therapy be fine ...

How to prevent hair thinning

In order to prevent hair thinning and hair loss, particularly with cases of MBP, it is of great importance to begin taking Finasteride. Additionally, as soon as the balding pattern has been stabilized, a consultation with an experienced surgeon for a surgical plan is advised.

Istanbul Hair Restoration Surgeon

It is best to find a doctor for an examination and consultation. If you are exploring possible cosmetic options, photos

It is best to find a doctor for an examination and consultation.  If you are exploring possible cosmetic options, your photos do not tell the entire story.  

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Http://allureesthetic.com/face-plastic-surgery/hair-replacement/

Hi There, 

Surgery is always an option, but I recommend non surgical therapy prior to considering hair transplant: Using a zinc based shampoo, such as Head and Shoulders and Rogaine for men can stimulate hair growth. Propecia, an oral medication, can help prevent further hair loss, however, decreased sex drive is a side effect.

Hope this helps, 

Javad Sajan, MD

Javad Sajan, MD
Seattle Physician

Thinning not balding yet

Your biggest enemy is the progressive thinning leading to a balding pattern that is not evident at this point in time. The degree of thinning that you are experiencing would suggest that you should see a doctor who most likely will get Bulk Measurements of your hair to determine the degree of the thinning that you are presently having. If the diagnosis is early genetic hair loss (the most common cause of hair loss in young men), then the best treatment would be the drug finasteride which is highly effective in men of your age and may not only stop the hair loss but possibly reverse it. If you are developing a more advanced balding pattern the HAIRCHECK test will determine the Bulk Measurements of your hair and put a number on that hair loss (a metric) and this will show, over a one-year time frame, how effective the treatment will be. Once you know this information, then you and your doctor need to develop a MASTER PLAN which will define what you need to do over the years to come

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon