Hair fall 2 months post op FUE (Photo)

Its been 2 months I had FUE hairtransplant 2500 grafts.... 1- when i wash hair...it falls (10-15 hair)... 2- whenever i will touch my hair even very slightly it falls (2-3 hair) 3- even m not using any oil but from morning till evening mai hair are full of oil... Plz review and give your valuable comments... Thanks

Hair loss after surgery

This is the result of shock loss, the accelerations of your normal loss pattern due to the surgery. See video below

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Shedding after surgery

It is common to see the transplanted hair fall down after the surgery in 1-1.5 month timing but what you mentioned is the native hair which might be the sign of shock-loss.It is better to check with your doctor for the actual situation

Ilker Apaydin, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

It is normal to lose transplanted hairs weeks after surgery. It may take 6 to 12 months to see new hairs grow out.

It is normal to lose transplanted hairs weeks after surgery.  It may take 6 to 12 months to see new hairs grow out.

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon