Gynecomastia surgery, 30 year old male. Please advise me on how can I go through the procedures for this condition? (Photos)

Dear Doctor, please advise me on how can I go through the procedures for this condition. I have been suffering with this female looking chest since I was young and never a day I could take my shirts off in Public. I live in Dubai and if there is anyone could help me with this, I would really appreciate. Also if someone can share the cost details for this procedure.

About Gynecomastia and the Costs for Surgery

According to official statistics, 36% of adult young men and 57% of older #adult men in the United States have this medical condition in one of the four grades.
About 200,000 to 3 million cases of #gynecomastia are being reported every single year. So if you have #breast #enlargement and you feel you're an exception, please understand that 1 in 3 young adult #men and 1 in 2 older adult men are just like you and have breast enlargement.
Several common factors can cause gynecomastia including excessive levels of #estrogen, natural #hormone changes, use of recreational drugs or alcohol, medications and their associated side effects, and, various health conditions. Also, there are different types of #gynecomastia.
There are three types of surgical #treatment #options available that treat gynecomastia. Your board-certified plastic surgeon will recommend the type best suited for you. The most important decision to be made before performing any surgical procedure is determining whether you are an ideal #candidate.

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Gynecomastia surgery, 30 year old male.

I am sorry to hear about the physical and psychosocial concerns your chest while the parents have caused. Accurate diagnosis would necessitate physical examination. It IS important to differentiate gynecomastia ( excess breast tissue) from lipomastia ( otherwise known as pseudo-gynecomastia or excess adipose tissue of chest wall). Treatment will differ depending on diagnosis.  In our practice, in most cases, gynecomastia is treated with resection of the excess breast tissue; peripheral chest liposuction surgery may also be helpful.

My best suggestion: seek consultation with board-certified plastic surgeons who can demonstrate significant experience achieving the types of outcomes you will be pleased with. You may find the attached link helpful to you as you learn more. Best wishes.

Gynecomastia surgery, 30 year old male.

You will benefit from Gland Excision and Liposuction

Hi. You will benefit from a combination of gland excision and liposuction. You are definitely a very ideal candidate. If it is disturbing you a lot,  it is definitely worth getting it done.