Can i do full Brazilian Butt Lift and Lipo for my arms, inner thighs and outer thighs at the same time?

Can you liposuction multiple areas for a brazilian

Thanks for your question -Yes - it is quite common for multiple areas to be liposuctioned at the time of a Brazilian Buttock Lift.Most commonly those areas include abdomen, flanks and back because removing fat from these areas enhances the hips and buttocks in itself.  Additional body areas can serve as great resources for fat that can be transferred to the buttocks.
I hope this helps!

Liposuction Areas & BBLu

Hello and Great Question.  I appreciate the time you are spending researching this procedure.  My name is Dr. Matthew J. Nykiel.  I am a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, a Fellowship Trained Cosmetic Surgeon, and a Butt Augmentation Specialist. Yes!!!
Best of Luck!  Please reach out if you have any further questions or concerns. Matthew J. Nykiel, MD
#TopREALSELFDoctor
#CoreREALSELFDoctor
Butt Augmentation Specialist

BBL donor sites

Thank you very much for this question.Yes it is absolutely fine to use liposuction in all the areas you wish to change.Any expert in BBL should be able to advice on what volume of fat you will need to aspirate in order to achieve the look you wish to get.With best regards,

Stefano Cotrufo, MD, PhD
London Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question.Yes, this is possible as long as you are in overall good health and cleared for elective surgery by your primary care doctor.The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon

Every patient is unique

Dear RealSelf user,It is always important to remember that every patient is unique and is in need to make a correct presurgical evaluation. The patient must have realistic expectations of what he/she would like. In the case of  the Brazilian butt lift altogether with body and limbs liposculpture, if we would like to speak about a realtively safe procedure, its important to keep in mind that the patient must have high hemoglobin and blood hematocrit. This two factors are essential. If the patient wants both procedures done at the same time, yes, it would be possible, depening if you are in good health and do not have anemia. The liposuction technique has also a great impact. I recommend you to talk with your doctor with the results of your tests to determine whether it is possible to perform all the procedures in one surgery.

Francisco Borja Zavala, MD
Ecuador Plastic Surgeon