I just got Botox done under my eye 4 days ago

.now I can't close my eyes properly and if m washing my face soap is going inside my eyes i have no control to close my eyes from the area I did Botox lower area to cure fine lines plus I feel burning when exposing yo sun plz tell me what can be done

Botox under the eyes

Thank you for your question tayraaaa. I am sorry to hear about your situation. Botox is a purified protein used to address wrinkles associated with facial expressions. A small amount of Botox can be placed directly under the center of the eye to help open up the eye. If the dose is too high it may be difficult to close the eyes. Most people enjoy the results of their Botox treatment for 3-4 months. At that point the results and side effects are usually back to baseline. Please consult with a doctor for specific recommendations. Good luck!

Encino Physician

Eyelid Closure risks

This is secondary to the botox. Most likely you will have to wait until it wears off. Contrary to the other posts there is most likely NOTHING wrong that your injector did. Botox near the eyelids carries the risk of eyelid closure issues. The next time, the dosage of the botox would have to be reduced. 

Chris Thiagarajah, MD
Denver Oculoplastic Surgeon

Hello tayraaaa,

If you are unable to close your eye you need to follow up with your injector for eye care.  This is an extremely rare issue following Botox treatment, usually the result of treating too close to the eyelid.  In order to prevent damage to your eye and cornea, appropriate care may need to be initiated.  

I hope this helps and good luck.  

William Marshall Guy, MD
The Woodlands Facial Plastic Surgeon

Hard to tell without a photo

Hope you are doing better. Without a photo it is difficult to analyze the Botox effect.  Botox will relax the muscles.  If placed close to the eyes it can affect closure and opening of the eyelids but is not permanent.
Good luck.  See your doctor soon for a recheck

Botox Under Eyes

Botox usually takes 2 or 3 days to start to work, and will continue to improve over the first 7 to 10 days. The full affect is typically achieved after 14 days. Results typically last 3 to 4 months. 

This is a possible side effect with injections close to the eye. 

I'd recommend booking a follow-up appointment with your qualified injector to discuss your concerns and options.

Take care.