Donut shaped after BBL? (Photos)

Good day I'm 4 weeks post op.. Had lipo from flanks, upper and lower abdomen.. My abdomen looks fine but I have a puff around my belly button.. It's annoying me a lot cause my belly is flat but that area is so puffy and looks like I'm pregnant .. Would this go away? Or do I need to go through another lipo?

Donut shaped after BBL?

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well... I have to say that you're still too soon from surgery to see improvement or final results, I would recommend you to go to your surgeon for an evaluation and also to use your garment with extra compression on the area. 

Bellybutton donut

Thank you for your question. The first thing that I would advise is to talk to your surgeon regarding your procedure and his or her preferred aftercare. It's too early to make judgements about the liposuction as it has just started to heal. Compression garments and lymphatic massage will help. 

Moises Salama, MD

Donut shaped after BBL? (Photos)

Additional lipo should resolve that. Seek a plastic surgeon that performs hundreds of these procedures, has great reviews and photos, and is an expert in this field.

Ron Hazani, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills General Surgeon

Donut shaped after BBL?

It could be swelling, fluid collection, additional fat, poor skin redrape, etc.  I would try to email or call the surgeon.  Surgeons want to know about potential problems.