Doctor recommendation in the UAE?

Hi, I am interested in labiaplasty surgery.. I am currently living in Dubai and narrowed my list down to 3 doctors - Dr Alex Bader, Dr John Miklos and Dr Ashok Govila.. I have tried doing a little research but struggling to know which doctor will be best for this type of surgery. Any help or recommendation would be greatly appreciated.

Who is Best in Dubai, UAE?

My, my! I know all 3 and all are well-experienced surgeons. I could not choose, but I'd say (since they are all good) to go with the most cost-effective..?

Michael P Goodman, MD

Davis, CA, USA

Doctor recommendation in the UAE?

Far more important than the technique is the skill and experience of your plastic surgeon. Choose your surgeon rather than the technique and let them explain why one technique may be better than another. 
See the below link on some suggestions on finding the most qualified Plastic Surgeon. Always insist on a board certified plastic surgeon.

Doctor recommendation in the UAE?

Thank you for your question and congratulations on your desire to pursue surgery.  The best recommendation would be to see all of your selected surgeons in consultation to have the best treatment options discussed.  An in-person evaluation is essential to identify and discuss your concerns, as well as your desired outcome.  Hope that this helps.