Doctor and cost inquiry for breast augmentatuon in iran?

I want to find out about Surgeons in Iran who are recommended for a breast augmentation. Please guide me. Also, what is the cost of this surgery in Iran, and how long should I come to Iran for (to ensure proper pre and post op recovery)?

Seek Qualified Plastic Surgeons

I recommend that you seek board certified Plastic Surgeons in your area and contact their offices to ask questions about their facilities, experience, cost for procedures, etc. Each Plastic Surgeon has their own financial policies and costs vary between practices and regions.

All the best 

Choice of surgeon

Wherever you go you just need to make sure the surgeon is board certified in plastic surgery in their country and can provide you with evidence of their level of experience in breast augmentation

Find the right surgeon in your area- Board Certified is always recommended

Far more important than the technique is the skill and experience of your plastic surgeon. Choose your surgeon rather than the technique and let them explain why one technique may be better than another. 
See the below link on some suggestions on finding the most qualified Plastic Surgeon for a  Breast Augmentation.

Doctor and cost inquiry for breast augmentatuon

Breast augmentation can be performed either with breast implants or autologous fat transfer. There are also different types of breast implants like teardrop or round implants. These implants also can be placed under or above the muscle. As you can imagine there are several different options for breast augmentation. The best way to understand which one is more suitable for you is to get a physical examination by a plastic surgeon.

It is important for you to understand that you don’t always need a breast implant for breast augmentation. As it was also mentioned above you can also get bigger and natural breasts with Cihantimur Fat Transfer method. In this method we use own fat tissue of the patient in order to increase the size of the breast. Since this tissue is your own tissue there is no risk for any adverse effects. It is safe and fast operation that yields natural results without any incision.

Breast Augmentation/Breast Implants/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/Breast Implant Revision

I appreciate your question.

Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you see a board certified plastic surgeon in your area who specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery and who is also a member of The American Society of Plastic Surgery.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz