Is diode laser suitable for PCOS and III skin with hyperpigmentation? Or is there something better?

I'm a 22 year old girl with hypothyroidism and PCOS, my skin type is III but I have some hyperpigmentation all over my body, and my elbows, armpits, inner thighs, bikini area are very dark. What is the best laser hair removal machine/method for me? My hair is fairly thick but my cheeks, forehead, stomach, and back have peach fuzz. Should I use diode or something else all over my body? Or diode on the thick haired areas and spectra on the peach fuzz because I don't want it to get thicker. Thanks.

Thanks for your Query.Diode is the best option for laser hair removal and it works best on hard hair. Try to avoid the facial hair as they take really long to go or you can undergo it along with your medicines for pcos. Pcos is majorly responsible for facial hair and hyper pigmentation, so it is advisable to get the levels controlled before undergoing any hair removal laser. Hope it Helps.
All The Best

India Plastic Surgeon