Desperately looking for a good dr in Dubai to get a BBL done.

Can someone please recommend a good dr to get a BBL done.. desperately looking for one in Dubai..

When you're looking for a cosmetic procedure you find a surgeon that has been certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.  Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who is highly experience in Brazilian Butt Lifts.  choose one wisely.  Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. and free Face to face consultation.  A "BBL" Brazilian butt lift harvest fat from areas ( Liposuction ) with the fat removed from the areas using your own fat it transfer to the buttocks and into the hips.The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy.  

Desperately looking for a good dr in Dubai to get a BBL done

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well...I rcommend you to go up to many options and search well for a board certified plastic surgeon that can give you the results you want.

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

You might be best to search the internet on plastic surgery websites in the area through one of the international or national societies. Best of luck.