Crooked Nose = Deviated Septum?

I got hit by a rock on my nose as a teenager and now it looks DISASTROUS. it's too crooked, leaning to the left side of my face. it's also pretty assymetrical, w/ one nostril wayy higher than the other. I have minor breathing problems, sometimes my right nostril gets blocked as if there's something inside of it, prohibiting the air from passing. it also causes a headache above my right eye. Sometimes I also wake up w/ my mouth wide open, saliva dripping out of it. what could that possibly mean?

Rhinoplasty for the crooked nose.

Yes a crooked nose = deviated septum etc. This can be fixed by a very experienced rhinoplasty surgeon who can show you natural results he has done.Both the inside airway and the cosmetic result show be very goos,

Crooked nose equals deviated nasal septum

A crooked nose involves asymmetric nasal bones. A deviated septum is located on the inside of the nose and can block airflow. A septoplasty is performed to improve airflow dynamics through the nose, while a rhinoplasty is performed to make any cosmetic and visual changes to the nose. Both procedures can be performed  under the same anesthetic  with one recovery period. Most twisted noses do have a deviated septum present.Look for a board-certified ENT facial plastic surgeon with extensive experience performing both procedures for best results