If cream or pills don`not work? Could you please any healthy tips to enlarge breast size

No creams will work

There is no safe, reliable or predictable nonsurgical way to increase or decrease the size of your breasts. Creams and supplements do not work and can be dangerous depending on their contents. Breast surgery is an excellent way to improve the shape, position, size, and symmetry of the breasts.

Breast Augmentation Surgery

Through Childbearing and weight gain many women find that their breasts temporarily enlarge. The only reliable, permanent and safe way to enlarge your breasts remains breast augmentation surgery with either breast implants or fat grafting. I recommend that you speak with a board certified Plastic Surgeon in person to discuss your goals and options.

All the best

Breast Augmentation - Tips to enlarge breasts?

Thank you for your question.  There are no non surgical options to enlarge your breasts. If you desire to have larger breasts, then you should consider breast augmentation or fat grafting surgery. Please discuss your concerns with your board certified plastic surgeon. Hope this helps and good luck!

Breast size

breast augmentation.................................................................................

Jonathan Saunders, MD
Newark Plastic Surgeon

Creams, pills, lotions and potions cannot enlarge breasts.
Breast implants, fat transfer, pregnancy and weight gain do enlarge breasts.
Breast implants and fat transfer are surgical procedures that are usually performed by a plastic surgeon

Enlarge breasts

Outside of pregnancy and weight gain, breast augmentation and fat transfer are the two safe and effective ways to enlarge your breasts. Fat transfers do have limitations and are not suitable in all women. I would suggest meeting with a board certified plastic surgeon and discussing your options.

Connie Hiers, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Breast Augmentation surgery

Breast augmentation has proven to be a successful treatment option for increasing breast size. I am not aware fo any pills or creams that can be used to increase breast size.  Best of luckl!

Christine Sullivan, MD
Columbus Plastic Surgeon

Pills to enlarge breast size

Unfortunately I am unaware of any lotions or potions or pills to increase one's breast size.  If there is a product that sounds too good to be true...  it probably is.

Could you please any healthy tips to enlarge breast size

Sorry, but there are no "healthy tips" (nonsurgical) that I can provide you (for reliable/effective) breast growth.  Best wishes.

There are no pills, lotions or potions that will safely effectively enhance your breast size despite what they say. If you are considering breast enhancement you will require breast augmentation surgery. Please consult with a board certified plastic surgeon. Best of luck. 

Regards, 

Martin Jugenburg, MD